Would you like to join our team? Below you can find our open positions.
For internships please note: These are only allocated for 6 month compulsory internships. Please provide a confirmation from your university in advance.
If this is you, we’ll be most happy to receive your CV and work samples. Please apply via jobs[at]deck13.com. Attachments should not exceed 4MB in total.
Start date: immediately
- A problem solver: you take deep pride in the work of the Deck13 Hamburg team, view each new problem as an opportunity for success and work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions.
- A team player: while you’re a great self-manager, your natural verve makes you thrive as part of a team.
- A fortune-teller: using your project management magic you’re always one step ahead and support the team during our journey.
- An Icebreaker: you provide meaningful and constructive criticism and remain cool, calm and collected in crisis.
- A gamer: you love games and take play seriously, and that’ll help you make player-focused decisions every day.
- Work very close with the development team and the Managing Director.
- Channel and support communication between departments and our publisher. This includes the hosting of meetings, establishing of workflows and change management processes.
- Create the detailed planning of milestones and sprints.
- Create, control and manage tasks in order to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
- Communicate and visualize the project goals and status to the team.
- 2+ years professional experience in the field of game production, with an emphasis on task planning and controlling.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience in development and release of games for PC.
- Knowledge in usage and administration of issue tracking tools, e.g. Atlassian Jira.
- Understanding of agile development methods are a plus.
Unfortunately, there is no internship availible at the moment. Please check our job offers frequently.