Combine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack‘n‘slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself.
- Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
- Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
- Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
- Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
- Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
- Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
- 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements
About the Game
Blood Knights features two different playable characters with vastly different skills and play styles that can be switched on the fly. Jeremy is a master of melee combat and can crush his enemies using devastating heavy attacks, a whirlwind move to free himself if surrounded and a quick dodge move to get in and out of the action quickly. Lys is a ranged combat heroine who uses her crossbow to keep enemies at a distance. In addition to her regular stream of arrows, she can also use different kinds of ammunition to execute special arrow attacks or fire different kinds of grenades to damage groups of enemies at once.
The game can also be played by two players cooperatively using both characters. On top of combining their skills to defeat enemies using the whole arsenal of moves at once the players can also share their blood to help their partner in need and manipulate each other using the unique attract and repel capabilities of each playe.
Since both players are at least partly vampires, they can use suck blood from their enemies during combat or from other wounded characters scattered around the levels. Additionally, both characters possess a unique ability called attract or repel which allows them to move friends or foes around the world to create a tactical advantage. Jeremy as the melee character can pull enemies close to him to get them in range or use the skill to pull Lys across gaps or on other height levels. Lys on the other hand can use her repel skill to push enemies away if they get to close or to push Jeremy across otherwise impassable obstacles.
The player can also use their attract and repel skills to tear down barricades, lower bridges and manipulate other elements of the environment to their advantage.